Sketch: A layout of the room[s] on unlined, white paper.
2. Measure: Entire length of each wall, corner to corner.
3. Include Details: Window measurements, door locations and how the door swings into the room, electrical outlet locations, built-ins and/or pop-outs, TV/ AV outlets, air vents and/or radiators
4. Additional Measurements: Ceiling heights, wall heights, window heights, over head light fixture locations & existing furniture location/measurements.
5. Please make sure to include the room name on each floor plan
6. Take a photo & E-mail: Your drawings to me with as much information as you can
*Helpful Tools: MagicPlan App